14 October 2012

Graphic designer
Antwerp
























* What does home mean to you?

A place where I feel safe, loved, completely myself and find peace and quiet.


What's your favourite piece of furniture in your house?


Actually I don't get easily attached to things or people in general. When I moved out from my parents house to this place I didn't take anything with me. I started with a bed and some chairs which the previous renter left behind. It took me a while, but now, one year later I feel like everything is kind of at its right place. And although I like every object, the one I'm really attached to is the lamp in my living room, closely followed by my Friso Kramer chairs. They have both an emotional and esthetic value to me, and I guess that's why I'm sure I will take them everywhere I'll go.


* What would you like to change about your home?


When I moved in here, I thought of this apartment as a half year stop in-between places. So I never really invested in this place. Now, as we all know, things don't always happen as you planned, seeing that I'm still here and probably won't be going anywhere in the near future. Right now, I'm quite happy with how things are, it gives a good idea of who I am, and I don't think I will be changing a whole lot as long as I'm living here.

9 comments:

  1. Great post. I love the sideboard/desk. I've been looking for a sideboard to use as a tv cabinet. I might just have to find one as a desk too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sofa, it is something just like that I would love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only discovered your blog today and boy, how I am in love with it! I adore the pictures, the clean lines and eclectic interiors. How do you chose the interiors and people you interview? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and a really lovely place! (I love that she has a playmobil figure...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een prachtige foto's maak je! blij je blog te hebben ontdekt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ simply MeME :
    I pick people who are inspiring for me too.

    @ everybody else :
    THANK YOU - DANK

    ReplyDelete