14 July 2012

Photographer
Antwerp





















* What does home mean to you?

Having a place where I truly feel at home is the most important thing for me. A place to be completely relaxed and do whatever I feel like doing. I don't need much, but the space has to feel like 'me', I have to be satisfied with the way things look. It brings me lots of joy and energy, every day again. Having people over is then my favorite thing. It's the best way to enjoy my home. 


* How does your interior mirror your work?

I suppose I have a bit of an overall style, that can be seen in both my work and interior. I like things rough yet fresh and my colors are often soft and desaturated. 


* Where do you picture yourself living in ten years?

I hope to have found an exceptional space by then, whether it's a house or an old factory or something completely different. I would like to live in a big city full of life, where anything is possible. But I also dream of having a beautiful, old, cosy house in the middle of nature. I guess I'm not very good at predicting the future, I'll just let life surprise me.

12 comments:

  1. Everything about this place is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zou wel meer van uw foto's willen zien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben zo fan van haar werk, het was te denken dat ze ook mooi zou wonen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely adore your photography. i love this little space too. it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and simple. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful house! So inspired. I'm also in love with her pink shoes in the last photo - might there be any chance of finding out where they're from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. eefje, i'm obsessing over your blog. i think i've read each post about 3x each and i still cannot pick my favorite. xo, amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your blog and photographs, this is such a beautiful idea and all these homes are very inspiring !

    ReplyDelete